In a need for a Web Designer to join the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design homepage content and website assets
- Edit offer and sales creative
- Produce digital advertising packs
- Support the UX designer with e-shot design and build
- Content for UX testing, e.g. info-graphics and CTA buttons
- Create personalized content including customer segments and international
- Asset management using Company procedures
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a design role within an eCommerce / digital team and will have excellent Photoshop and Illustrator software knowledge.
They will have some experience of personalisation and testing software and will be up to date with the latest web design trends.
Required Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2years experience in an eCommerce or digital teamworking with Adobe Creative Suite – advanced Photoshop and Illustrator are essential
- Must have proven track record of designing web pages for eCommerce or retail
- Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and responsive web design
- Understanding of UX best practices
- Ability to design across multiple channels including desktop and mobile app
- Preferably will have experience of personalisation and testing software
- Up to date with latest web design trends
Excellent package on offer.