Thank you for your interest in our Marketplace project! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic retail company. Rather you’re applying to join an agile team of developers delivering top notch products within projects portfolio! You will work in a team with QAs, Designers and Back-end developers to build various projects. Your team will stay organized by using the Scrum methodology and will deliver short term incremental updates to the project at hand.
Join our friendly and egoless team, which is growing and is constantly eager to face new challenges
We are looking to hire an experienced or middle level Front end developer for the development of a Marketplace platform in Europe started from Bulgaria, Poland, Greece and Romania. Absolutely goal oriented person that will aid us on our journey.
– Develop various projects according to our roadmap
– Work closely in a team of product owners & developers using Agile development methodologies.
– Creating responsive implementations of designs;
– Spot UX problems in designs early in the development process and propose alternatives;
– Create landing pages from created mockups
– Experience with PHP
– Experience with MySQL
– Experience with Photoshop
– Attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to grow within the company based on demonstrated merit.
– Nice working environment in a new office building next to SoftUni which is next to a Metro station.
– Free drinks and refreshment.
– Sport and relaxing activities with cozy chilling place – PS4, table tennis, foosball, in the office.
– Multi Sport cards.
– Food vouchers
– Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
– Flexible working time
– Bike storage
If your profile fits our requirements and you would like to be part of a passionate group of creative professionals delivering great software, please send us your resume! Only short listed candidates will be contacted.